Friday, August 21, 2009

And the Oscar go to...

I'm not sure if Jacob just doesn't remember or if he's playing a game of control.

I had just changed Anne's diaper on the living room floor and left the room when I hear Jacob say with what sounds like genuine surprise. "Anne Just Rolled Over!"

Anne is 10 months old! Anne has been rolling over for months!

Jacob is always saying things like "Anne Pulled Up!!" or "Anne Is Crawling!" And I don't know how many times I've heard, "I Saw Teeth!!"

I think he is just playing a great joke on us and is getting a huge kick out of it. Cause it never fails that one of us say with equally enthusiasm, "Really!? She rolled over!?" or "Oh My Goodness! Really?!"

Either he needs an Oscar for his convincing act, or we need to take him to the doctor to get his brain checked out. Maybe we are the ones who need our brains checked for playing in his little game.

Bravo, Jacob, Bravo!

2 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

haha! that is hilarious and cute at the same time!

Jessica said...

I just think that he really really really loves Anne and that is why he gets so excited about everything she does. I think it's cute.