Thursday, September 17, 2009

News!

We have news! Good news!

We are pregnant!!

Yes, pregnant! Yes, Number 4! Yes, Anne isn't even a year old yet! Yes, we do know how this happens! And yes, we are excited!

I'm not sure what people are thinking about us right now (crazy, brave, insane...these might be some of the thoughts) and I really don't care. I'm so excited right now. And I know that this pregnancy is EXACTLY what God wants for us right now.

I know that the chaos in our family is going to increase exponentially, but I say "bring it on!" cause to me there is nothing that could be more beautiful.

4 comments:

jaclyn said...

congrats hannah! :)

Preben and Ellen said...

congratulations!!! that's great news! :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Hannah and Steven!!!

Devanee, Stu & Asa said...

Yay! That's so fun and exciting! Miss seeing you're sweet family on Thursdays...