Thursday, September 23, 2010

Catching Up - Peter

I'm so behind on blogging and there is so much I want to say about some things that God is showing me.  But real quick, over the next few days weeks I want to catch up with all the stuff that has happened and I never posted about it.  Like Anne's first birthday!  And Nathan getting baptized!  Oh my goodness!  How did I miss those!

But since Peter turned 5 months on the 20th, we will start with him.

Here are some sweet pictures at the hospital.

just minutes old
he's a keeper!


love at first sight!





one worn out mama
one sleepy baby
That's all for now.  I hope to do some more catching up soon with pictures of how big he has gotten.

1 comment:

the herzogs said...

yay!!! so fun to see these pictures! can't wait for everything else you're gonna share!